The quick craft from Crafty Conversations episode #6 is a DIY all-purpose cleaner recipe that I learned from my mom!
- 1 cup of water
- 1 cup of all natural distilled white vinegar
- 5-10 drops of %100 natural lemon essential oil
- Lemon peels/slices (optional)
1. Mix water and vinegar to together in a spray bottle.
2. Add 5-10 drops of lemon essential. (The stronger you want the fragrance to be, the more you add.)
3. Add in lemon slices or lemon peel.
4. Shake the mixture and done!
As always, tag me in your pictures if you try this out at home and follow me on Instagram for more quick and easy DIY's @iambiancaoctavia. Happy Spring cleaning! 🧹🧼🤪