The quick craft from episode 11 of Crafty Conversations Podcast were paint poured coasters. 🎨 💕
We thought we weren’t fans of the paint pouring trend, but not gonna lie…..these were really fun to make! 🤭
- Ceramic coasters
- Pouring paint
- Dishwasher safe Mod Podge or resin
1. Pour paint colors into separate cups
2. Pour each color separately on top of the coaster
3. Blow through a straw to move around the colors and manipulate your design. This is called the bloom effect.
4. Let your coasters dry overnight, then add a layer of resin or dishwasher safe Mod Podge to seal them. (we used Mod Podge for ours…. our craft skill level doesn’t include resin just yet. One day, lol. 😩😂🤞🏽)
Make sure to tag us me @iambiancaoctavia and @craftyconversationspodcast on IG if you try this project at home!